Eyong Enoh heard The Voice Of God Clearly! Read The Amazing Story of this Young Cameroonian Football Player



The 24 years Eyong Enoh is a Cameroonian born professional midfield player with Ajax football club, Amsterdam. He signed a contract at AFC Ajax Amsterdam which runs till 30th June, 2010 and the first Cameroonian to ever play for the club.

He made his eyes catching debut against Feyenoord on September 21, 2008 and immediately became a regular starter for the team.

He scored his first UEFA Europa League against French professional football club Olympique Marseille on March 18, 2009 in Amsterdam arena. His fans are particular thrilled by this stunning performances.

Country
Cameroon

Matches played:

2

Club:

AFC Ajax

Goals scored:

0

Position:

Midfielder

Yellow cards:

0

Age:

24

Red cards:

0

Now a household name, promising young Cameroon international, Play for AFC Ajax Amsterdam

  

 

  The secret of his success

Eyong attributes his success to the special grace which comes from his partnership with the work of God at The Believers love world ministry.

“As I partner with the Healing school, I find myself walking in a special grace where I’m able to do all things. I receive special wisdom and strength to take care of my family and excel at work. I see myself increasing in financial supply by the day. My family and I have experienced permanent success in all we do. Every door we approach just opens up for us.”

Eyong football career started from Mount Cameroon FC in 2003, and then he went to Magusa Turk Gucu in North Cyprus. The grace of God took him to Ajax cape Town FC in South Africa where his game shone so bright and he was invited to Ajax Amsterdam.

 I Heard the Voice of God Clearly!

Born 23 March 1986 in Kumba, Southwest Region, and the first son in a family of six, he has four sisters and one brother. He got born again nine years ago on the 8th of February 2002. His relationship with God marked the turning point in his life and led him on the path he has followed.

“I have a post degree in medical heath sciences, as my dad and mum guided us in the path of formal education and its importance for the future.  However, God spoke to me clearly the same way he spoke to Abraham and that was the beginning of a faith journey. I can remember those words even today,  
‘Come out of school and play football, I have chosen you for a special purpose to demonstrate my glory and set a new standard for many to follow after.”

Since making that decision, Eyong has known the guidance of the Holy Spirit more intimately.


 Testimony
  
The effect of his partnership did not stop at home, but encompass every area of his life, as he shares.

“During one of my soccer matches, I sustained a rupture on my left hamstring muscle and the medical reports showed that I was going to be out for six weeks. But being a partner with the healing school and a consistent listener of Pastor Chris’ messages I was miraculously healed after continual confession of god’s word concerning my health. Two weeks after the sustained injury, the doctor was shocked to see a brand new muscle formed instead of a recovering muscle. This gave me room to preach the gospel and continue my career without hindrance. I praise God for His love and kindness towards me.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

You'll Love ❤ our Affiliate Disclosure [ Click Ad to Read]]

You'll Love ❤ our Affiliate Disclosure [ Click Ad to Read]]

Inspire Football