See what is there for you, IF YOU Follow My Blog

 How do I become a Follower of this blog?

There are several ways to become a follower of  my blog. One of the easiest ways is click on the "Follow" button by the side top of this blog now.:
You'll then see a popup window with the options to either follow publicly or privately:

Select how you'd like to follow the blog, then click the "Follow this blog" button. It is that simple, you are now a follower of the blog!

If you elected to follow the blog publicly, your profile picture will be displayed on the blog with a link to your Blogger profile (i.e If you have a blog or URL). When you become a follower of  my blog, the blog will also be added to your Reading list

Football4Life is creating as well as vigorously searching for Football opportunities to help football players; especially in Africa. I hope you share my VISION


Make comment. What do you think of this vision. Let me know how you see it from your own angle. COMMENT NOW!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

You'll Love ❤ our Affiliate Disclosure [ Click Ad to Read]]

You'll Love ❤ our Affiliate Disclosure [ Click Ad to Read]]

Inspire Football