Football Has Changed My Life – Kenneth Ikugar

 



In an uplifting tale of transformation, Zlin FC of Czech Republic striker, Kenneth Ikugar has credited football with changing his life for the better.


The striker who moved from Czech club Ústí nad Labem to Zlín FC, is expressing his gratitude for the opportunities football has provided him


In an interview with LEADERSHIP Sports, Ikugar narrated how football has transformed his life, both on and off the field.




“My involvement with football has given me a significant turnaround in life, both on and off the pitch.


“Football has given me a sense of purpose and belonging, It’s helped me develop valuable skills, build lasting relationships, and gain confidence. I’m grateful for the positive influence it’s had on my life.”


“Football has the power to inspire and uplift individuals from all walks of life. 


“My journey is a reminder that, with dedication and passion, anyone can overcome challenges and achieve their goals.” He said.


Ikugar added that colleagues and officials at Zlin FC have continued to offer support and encouragement which has enabled him to thrive in the Czech league.




On the Czech Top League where he currently plays for Zlín F.C, the forward said the league is very good and highly competitive. “The league here is well organised, with world class facilities. The authorities here are continually improving the league.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

You'll Love ❤ our Affiliate Disclosure [ Click Ad to Read]]

You'll Love ❤ our Affiliate Disclosure [ Click Ad to Read]]

Inspire Football